The Portal Monitor is a modern, intelligent and economical radioactive material detection system which is designed to detect radiation from the movement of containers, trucks, cars and pedestrians . Based on high sensitivity, quick response, automatic data storage and instant technology, it is widely used in customs, borders, ports, metal smelting companies and recycling industry. P >
- Large area plastic scintillation gamma detector, volume 25/36/50 liters.
- Detector with modular design, 2 or 4 detectors for normal and maximum 8 detectors.
- The high performance 6 LiI (Eu) scintillator neutron detector is optional.
- Distinguish natural radioactive material from special nuclear material.
- Audible and visible alarm simultaneously.
- Real-time snapshot and location of radioactive sources.
- Optional text message alarm.
- Fully IAEA standard, GB / T 24246-2009
- Large tunnel design with multifunction operator interface
- Support JPG BMP to USB image transformation format Ul>